
My Journal: What June 22nd was the surgery day. and now it is already December 14th. One more week and it will be 6 months!!!.. I am now finally doing so much better. I lazed out on doing my exercises: NOT A GOOD THING. So started them up again and I can so see the difference. I have developed other arthritic problems in my other joints, But hopefully I can go till I die. For truly I will never do the this type of surgery again. I really thought it would be easier, I guess if you can just lay around and or already in good shape, then ok... So at this point I say if you need to have this kind of surgery do it, Yes it is worth it, But warning!! You really need to be in shape first as to make your recovery better and getting back to your activities. POSSIBLE I am hard on my self, and 6 months is normal, But I just hate depending on any one and the pain................. So next I imbark on my next hurdel. I am going to stop smoking!!! Possibly I will create another blog on that/?? Closing out and I will visit back soon. Thanks to all my loved ones that gave me support and all. Love you all.....
No comments:
Post a Comment