
My Journal: 1:00am I cant sleep my foot hurts so much. Cant i just take a needle and pop it? Let all the air out. Just the slightest point of my toe and it hurst.....#$^F#@@. Ok I gotta get some sleep, going home today
7:00pm Ok home and pretty much settled in. I used just my cane today, So yaaa no more walker!!! but I also notice that now my good foot is starting to swell up I am going to really elevate it tonight. I hope its normal to feel the new hip click?
7:00pm Ok home and pretty much settled in. I used just my cane today, So yaaa no more walker!!! but I also notice that now my good foot is starting to swell up I am going to really elevate it tonight. I hope its normal to feel the new hip click?
Wow!!! your leg was really swollen!, and thats wierd your hip clicks?
ReplyDelete