Wednesday, July 8
9th Day Tue June 30th
My Journal: Last night bad night a lot of pain. and the dreams and talking in my sleep!! Had my blood clot blood draw appointment today. They had to up the dose. In the hospital they had to stop it for 2 day. Didnt get on on Thursday and told me not to take one on Friday and start back up on Saturday. I did real good today lots of energy and of course some if not most due to me saving that 20mg Oxy which I took today. Had to go to the drug store and I went in to. and then to my house to check mail and such. So I was up and down stairs a lot and walking a lot. We got some compression socks so hopefully this will help the swelling for it is hurting me more now then the hip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment