My Journal: Pretty much settled in at Jessica, I came home Thursday at 4pm. Sherie the RN I really liked gave my my last dose of the Thorodol, She Sherie other then the Physical therapist not the OT one are the only 2 that seemed to understand my pain. Samantha is so happy I am home. My pain Friday and Saturday was any where from a 3 to a 6. Friday I did all my exercises and walked around the house may of done to much. But just so glad to be out of the hospital. Last night we noticed that my knee and calf were swollen. my calf was 3 inches bigger then my good leg. Im still hurting a lot and especially when getting in and out of bed. that is still so painfull and hard to do. I am icing every time I lay down. They sent home with me only 6 10mg oxycotin and 6 20mg oxycotin and 65 Duladia (Hydromophone HCL 2mg) 1-2 tab every 4 hours.. I really want a smoke now. That Chantix is not working!!!#$^$^ Other then the DREAMS.
I only have 2- 20mg of the Oxy left, So before bed i took one of the 10mg.
Wednesday, July 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment