10:00am I drank way to much prune juice had the runs all night. Good thing pain not so bad, But still really hurst to get up and back in bed. Gay was here last night for a visit and she heard me argue with the nurse that No I dont want to take my last dose of Thorodol, I want to save it for in the morning just before my PT. She kept saying it now or never. I said no its not. Im not in pain now so why take it???? When Vickie came on shift she agreed with me and said yes you can wait. The dilaudid is working good. and the higher dose of oxycotin 20mg. The OT kept knocking on my door Im not ready yet waiting for the meds to kick in.
12:00pm Did my PT and OT PT went real good stairs and all. OT well another story- She is the one that teaches us how to get dressed, take a shower and stuff like that. She was the last person i wanted helping to take a shower. I dropped my shampoo in the shower and asked her for the reacher so i could get it. She said no no I will get it, I said i can how else can i learn. Again she said no I dont want it wet and then get ruined. What????? the hell, I was thinking. So any way she reaches in with her hands to get it. I so much almost wanted to point the shower head at her and spray her. LOL . Then getting dressed. She has to tell me how pretty my panties are. Now she still had to show me how to use the tub/shower bench... Great.. And then how to get into a tub/shower with out a bench. I tell her dont bother, I will buy a bench. This is when i knew i was going home today and as fast as I could.
Wednesday, July 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment