My Journal: 5:00am, Vital check and into draw blood. My blood pressure has been low 85/51 so we stopped my blood pressure meds. Luda another Nurse LPN for got to check my blood pressure so I had to tell her to do it. What dont they read the charts???? And she was going to give me my blood pressure medicine. It was much better 97/65 but i was just up to pee... As she helped me back into bed she was rough in putting the pillow back between my legs, I had to tell her please "Iam still hurting here" God and get this, she forgot to turn on my leg pumps. so now it is beeping... Sheri the day nurse i like the best she really seems to know her stuff and all.
9:00am: had PT about an hr ago, It really hurt. I was only able to walk down the hall one time. The PT wanted me to try stairs too. But I couldnt. I started to cry with pain and i am sure just frustration. My pain was a 10. 11:00am I got some new pain med pill. and was given another dose of the Thorodol. It is a miracle drug and its not a narcotic. I hope they send it home with me. The drainage tube was taken out and I saw the incision for the first time. Very long. But not as bad as i thought it would look and no bruising to really talk about. 3:30pm Jessica and Samantha just left. I wasnt feeling so good the pain starting to creep up. and just being here..Irene was here earlier for a visit she is so nice. Dr. Cero also in to check on me. The OT lady really really rubs me the wrong way. I really dont want to hear about her life, and what a nice day it is. They are giving me a new pain pill Dilaudid only 4mg every 4 hrs must be power full stuff. 7:00pm I went YAAA BM. so happy. and my pain is finally tapering off.
10:00pm OMG I have Ruth again!!ff##$%^$. Now here is the bad thing, I wouldnt of even had to know she was on tonight. At 8pm she comes banging into my room (I am sleeping) and not take any vitals just to announce she is my RN. Then at 9:30pm AGAIN I am sleeping, I sense some one in the room, and then i hear her laughing and talking to herself. I open my eyes and here she is on the left side of my bed just standing their watching the TV. I look up at her and say "I was sleeping" I dont think i can go home tomorrow I hurt to much and I cant take the Thorodol at home. I get one more dose. I think I will wait and go home on Friday.
Wednesday, July 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment