Friday, July 17
July 17th 25 days!!
My Journal: Well it is my 25th day since the surgery, this coming Monday it will be 4 weeks. I had my last appointment for monitoring blood clots. They had to up the dose for blood to thick. Boy, Edward would like that!!!! Just read the book "Twilight" Any way Feeling a little better, but still having the low body temperature, Probably not eating right? I don't know, but Docs don't seem to be concerned. I made a call today to my Dr. for a little more pain meds. Had to leave a message. So hopefully they will give at least enough for 5 more days. I did some more Internet surfing today, Why is it that at least 90% of the people out there that had THR also went to physical therapy? Is it to do with what insurance covers? or what. I wasn't informed of going to PT. I drove myself to my Thursday Dr. appt. It went very good. Once i got my car seat adjusted to accommodate then all was good. Was i to get the ok first??? don't know, complete lack of communication with my DR. To bad. I really think more contact and information should be provided... OH well I think I am figuring it out pretty good on my own. I guess that's what they think too. So then what if not?? What if, what if.?? Since they have not made any short term game plane with me for my recovery, then this makes it easier for them for me not to hold them liable for any mishaps???? Read some good story on the Internet, where sounds like a lot of folks get great post care..... Yesterday I went to the lake with Jessica and kids. I even got in the lake for a little while. We were there for about 2 hrs. Boy did it take its toll on me. I took an Oxycodone that was left over from my dental work. helped some but not as good as the other. Today I was very surprised that I did not wake up as stiff and sore as I thought I would be. So that is very good. I guess I need to grin and bare it!!! and just keep pushing myself.. Would be nice if rich and I had a personnel trainer!! How nice that would be.. and of course must be male and handsome LOL... Just about done with the short term recovery period, Lets hope the long term goes much better and faster. Here is a good site I found: http://www.totallyhip.org/.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment