
June 22nd:
8:30pm: I think my surgery started at 3pm. I was brought to my regular rm at 6:45pm apparently since surgery was so late i wont be required to stand. The pain once the meds wear of is 8-9. The meds don't take it all away. Brings it to a 4-5 and that if i don't move. IV is in my left arm at the bend so any time I move it the beeper goes off. This is going to drive my crazy. I get some dinner around 8pm but told not to set up so pretty much impossible to eat soup laying down??
I should of brought my back scratcher.
9:30pm More drugs (: Morphine and Oxy. Pretty sure my RN Joy is new to this floor. She is very nice. CRAP starting to itch now
10:30pm: Forgot to talk about the surgery and recovery room. The surgery room was so cold, teeth shattering cold. I was moved onto this very narrow table, I was sure I would roll off it. 4 other people were in the room getting stuff ready. The Anastasia Dr came in and did my epidermal, I didnt want the tube down my throat. Then he put something into my IV, I saw Dr. Cero She said hello and thats the last thing I remember until the stroll down the halls to my room. Jessica and Samantha came around 7pm I wasnt very friendly I think. It was very hard for Samantha when it was time to go, She pushed the 2 chairs together and said "I am not leaving I will sleep here" she started to cry. But did leave with out a big fuse. I was very proud of her. She gave me a big wet kiss and said I love you.
8:30pm: I think my surgery started at 3pm. I was brought to my regular rm at 6:45pm apparently since surgery was so late i wont be required to stand. The pain once the meds wear of is 8-9. The meds don't take it all away. Brings it to a 4-5 and that if i don't move. IV is in my left arm at the bend so any time I move it the beeper goes off. This is going to drive my crazy. I get some dinner around 8pm but told not to set up so pretty much impossible to eat soup laying down??
I should of brought my back scratcher.
9:30pm More drugs (: Morphine and Oxy. Pretty sure my RN Joy is new to this floor. She is very nice. CRAP starting to itch now
10:30pm: Forgot to talk about the surgery and recovery room. The surgery room was so cold, teeth shattering cold. I was moved onto this very narrow table, I was sure I would roll off it. 4 other people were in the room getting stuff ready. The Anastasia Dr came in and did my epidermal, I didnt want the tube down my throat. Then he put something into my IV, I saw Dr. Cero She said hello and thats the last thing I remember until the stroll down the halls to my room. Jessica and Samantha came around 7pm I wasnt very friendly I think. It was very hard for Samantha when it was time to go, She pushed the 2 chairs together and said "I am not leaving I will sleep here" she started to cry. But did leave with out a big fuse. I was very proud of her. She gave me a big wet kiss and said I love you.
Cant wait to read through your story.
ReplyDelete